Tuesday, November 17, 2009

4 Weeks Old

Mason is 4 weeks old today. I can't believe he is growing so fast! He hasn't had a doctor's appointment since his 2 week visit, but I can tell he is definitely bigger.

Other than just being all around cute, here are some things he's been up to:

Met Grandma Donna




Got some new clothes






Made some funny faces




and hung out with dad

5 comments:

Carrie said...

4 weeks--no way! It has just flown by. He will be 2 years old before we know it :) Mason is sure stylin'--what a handsome boy!

Heidi said...

Some of those funny faces remind me of Tye.

What a sweet baby!

Anonymous said...

He looks so comfy snuggled up on your mom's lap! I am sure she was such a help.

Has it really been 4 weeks? What a big boy!

Bobbi said...

He has grown! I'm sure you (and Mason) loved having your mom there. Love the sweaters! Thanks for the new pictures. When does he go to the dr. again?

thora said...

Love these pics!! Who is his stylist?? He has some fashionable clothes! :) Love the one with Tye holding him! He looks so Tiny!!