Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mason's First Halloween

Here is a funny little video about Mason's first Halloween. The first segment demonstrates Mason's strong desire to be a pirate. He loves keeping one eye open and the other one closed, so we figured that meant he wanted to be a pirate. But, pirate outfits cost money, and we already had a cute little orange gooberball outfit from Grandma Bobbi, so that is what Mason wore on Halloween. Also, notice Dad's awesome white-trash cut-off shirt in the second segment. Jealous?

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Ha ha I love him opening one eye in the first part- it is like he is trying to go to sleep but still wants to know what you guys are up to.

He sure looks cute in the orange outfit!

roamingjones said...

So cute. I love them at that age.

Carrie said...

pirate babies are the cutest! And we have a great pirate costume for Mason to borrow when he is 3 if he is still wanting to be one :)

Cute orange gooberball baby!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing him so alert in that movie! He is a cute pirate, even without the costume.