Mason is just starting to smile. When he does smile it is only for a couple of seconds, but it is so cute. We had to snap quickly to catch the grins below.
So cute!!! It's fun when they start responding like that. Isn't it surprising how magical and delightful every little step of his growth is fascinating and thrilling as parents? He's darling, and I can't wait to see him smile for us!
I am married to Tye and have a little boy named Mason. They are the loves of my life. We live in Gilbert, AZ with our two cats. I work with numbers by day and Tye works with the law. In our spare time we focus on having a good time.
4 comments:
So cute!!! It's fun when they start responding like that. Isn't it surprising how magical and delightful every little step of his growth is fascinating and thrilling as parents? He's darling, and I can't wait to see him smile for us!
hurray! Those first smiles melt my heart! Okay, every smile does that...
so fun--go Mason! baby smiles are a huge reward for parenting :)
Happy boy~how I love smiling babies!
Post a Comment