Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for family.

This year we spent Thanksgiving in Utah with our families. We arrived Wednesday night and headed up to Tye's parent's cabin. We had a fun Thanksgiving Day there filled with good food, hikes, puppet shows, hot tubbing, and games.
Around the table for our Thanksgiving Feast

Heidi and Max on our hike


Kids in the annual puppet show


Boys hot tubbing


Siblings in their Lounge clothes after a quick game of Trivial Pursuit

On Friday we headed down to the city for my Mom's annual Thanksgiving, where we had some more good food and good conversation; the boys even got in some video games.
Boys playing video games
_
Thank you family for letting us spend this Thanksgiving with you! We are so lucky to have in all in our lives and love you all so much. Can't wait to meet the three new additions that are expected next year. Happy Holidays!

7 comments:

Brad said...

Thank you for sharing your holiday.
Beautiful family & photography.
Brad

Heidi said...

It was great to see you guys and spend the holiday together as a family

Carrie said...

It was wonderful to have you guys around--and my kids especially loved entertaining their aunt Stacey!

I really like the pic of all the siblings in the comfy clothes.

Bobbi said...

We loved having you here! You got some good pictures, and it was a wonderful time, wasn't it? I am excited to have you here again for Christmas. The little ones have figured out that you are a very fun aunt, Stacey!

Anonymous said...

We are glad we could all be together...it is a rare occasion that that happens now with you guys and Heidi and Ben living away.

Thank you both for being so fun and playful with my kids. They enjoyed getting reacquainted with you.

Anonymous said...

ok Stacey I really need an update! I have no life and love to here about my friends so get posting girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Stacey----I know you are like on a bloggin boycott. BUT really is that fair for those who really love you???

Plus you totally have stuff to blog about....i knew it when I answered the phone!!!