I didn’t want to do this, but feeling my solemn duty to comply with the time honored tradition of “blog-tagging,” here are the answers to the questions.
Tye’s Joys
1 Stacey
t1 Iron (I might put Iron first but it might cost me my wife)
2 Coal (she is a clear number 3, but being that there was a tie for first, she must go second)
3 Arguing and being right (I get no joy from arguing and being wrong, and although this almost never happens, I have to admit that it has happened from time to time)
4 College Football
5 Drinking, Gambling, Profanity, etc. (you get the picture – you don’t want to hear the rest)
6 Filling out lists about the joys in my life (this is really fun, and you really want to be a person who gets to do this)
Tye’s Fears
1 Death
2 Overall system failure of XBox Live
3 Failure
4 Sharks in any body of water (this includes swimming pools, Lake Powell, etc.)
5 Snakes
6 Surgery of any kind
Surprising facts about Tye
1 Gossip Girl is my favorite TV show
2 I hate criminals
3 I watched Privileged on the night of the election (instead of election coverage)
4 I hate superhero movies
5 I am having some moles removed from my face over Christmas break
Tye tags Ethan!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Lol, Tye! So glad you love doing tag lists :-) Thanks for the laughs, though. It was really nice to be with you two in your cute house, and can't wait until Thanksgiving to have you here! Snow predicted for tomorrow, btw.
Oh Tye--you can always make me laugh! Even the shark thing--which I have always known (and agree with by the way...) got me. Gossip Girl huh? That's a brave admission. Oh, and your love for Iron--classic that it's a tie! Funny that I wasn't even on Joe's list of joys...maybe it's not so much funny as rude...he's gonna get it.
What Tye loves GG?!
Hahahahahaha.
I am not surprised that I had to laugh out loud while reading this.
You know that you loved doing the tag lists Tye, don't deny it. And if you want to argue about it, I would be happy to provide a counter argument because I know I would win that one (proof being that you would never have done this list in the first place if you really didn't want to...see, I won already :-)).
Too silly.
Heidi - XOXO
Cecily - My love for Stacey is my motivation for doing the list project. I received no enjoyment from doing it. So take that.
Still laughing, now at the comments!
we officially have something in common
Again, hahaha.
I still don't believe you Tye :-).
Post a Comment